How do I order meat?
That's a very good question right there.
- Add the meaty products you're after, with the right weight and quantity etc, to the Basket.
- Once you're happy with you've got all your meaty products, select the 'Delivery Date' you want (it will automatically be set to our next available delivery date).
- Give us any delivery notes or butchery instructions, but be brief and succinct.
- Read and check the Terms & Conditions, then click 'CHECKOUT' and from there it's really straight forward.
- Enter your Customer Information (email, name, address) - we recommend you create an account if you haven't already. It will make checkout a more streamlined experience next time.
- Choose Shipping Instructions, and select standard delivery (£4.95) or delivery is free on orders over £50.
- Continue onto the Payment Method where you can choose to pay with Debit Card, Credit Card, PayPal, Amazon Pay or Google Pay. Pay the total cost.
- Finally click 'Complete Order'. Sorted. You have now made an order with the Great British Meat Company.
- You will receive a Confirmation Email telling you your order has been placed and confirmed, along with the delivery date. This will be then followed up by an email with your tracking details once your order leaves our fridge